Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To pee or not to pee...

                
Did we really need to know that the most decorated Olympic athlete and greatest swimmer in the history of the world pees in the swimming pool? Really?

First it was Ryan Lochte’s mom telling the Today Show that Ryan goes out on one-night-stands. Ryan denied that but admitted peeing in the pool.

Then the breathless gaggle of reporters raced to Michael Phelps for comment. Does HE pee in the pool, too?

The bloody Wall Street Journal asked him that!

Of course, he said. Everybody does, he said.

I don’t know about you but there’s no suspense left in the games for me.

1 comment:

  1. LOL oh man, I heard the audio from this and they were like so relaxed about it. I remember a sign at pool side at a family friends when I was a kid "We don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in our pool"

    ReplyDelete